Banham G7130 Sash Mortice Satin Black
Banham offer a free survey and full installation service. The fitted price includes the lock and professional fitting by a Banham engineer.
Why have your locks fitted by Banham?
1 x Banham G7130 Lock
1 x Banham G7130 Striker Plate
1 x Banham Handle Pair
2 x Banham MK III Key
Please note, due to differing manufacturing processes and metals used, the finishes between our Locks and Door Furniture may slightly differ.
- Banham CE marked G7130 sash mortice lock with high security 175mm striker plate
- Please note that this lock does not comply with BS3621
- This lock is protected by patent and copyright
- Keyed both sides
- This lock is accredited by Secured By Design (SBD) and meets Police Preferred Specification
- Case size: 63mm and 76mmÂ
- Includes BPL900 cylinder and Lever handle set
- Bespoke cylinder sizes available
- Saw resistant steel deadbolt
- Latch bolt is reversible for inward and outward opening doors
- Supplied with 2 keys
The G7130 sash mortice lock is protected by the Banham Key Registration system. With our fully audited system, you can have peace of mind that you are in control of your keys. We will only copy keys for individuals registered or authorised in our key registration system, and we keep records of key cutting history to provide additional re-assurance for property owners. All new Banham locks and cylinders come with patent protected keys, meaning it is illegal for anyone else to make a physical copy of these keys.
Request a survey to discover how we can help with your unique requirements. Call us for advice on 020 7622 5151 or fill out our online request form and we’ll be in touch shortly.