Banham Victorian 6 Panel Glazed Door
We can customise any door to precise dimensions, skilfully constructed from the highest quality timber and offer a paint or spray finish in any RAL or bespoke colour. Available with security glass, either clear or frosted, and fanlights with fonts and numerals, with etching also available.
- Available with four recessed panels or two glazed upper panels and two lower recessed panels
- Available with six recessed or raised moulding panels or two glazed upper panels and four lower recessed panels
- We can customise any door to precise dimensions
- We offer a paint or spray finish in any RAL or bespoke colour
- All our painted doors are also available colour matched to any paint brand (such as Farrow and Ball, Dulux or Little Green). Please ask your security consultant on your site survey for more details.
- Available in a range of sheen finishes such as matt, satin and gloss
- Bespoke designs are available on request
- Door and frames are available with security glass, either clear or frosted, and fanlights with fonts and numerals. Etching is also available
- Handcrafted panels are fitted with 1.5mm steel sheets for added strength
- Skilfully constructed from the highest quality materials like Accoya
- Accoya wood is chemically and pressure treated for use on all high-quality applications
- The strength of the door has been optimised by using thicker timber sections
- Also available in 44mm and 50+mm door thickness Banham High Security Plus Door
- This door style is also available as a Banham High Security Plus Door and is designed to achieve the look of a timber door and frame whilst offering an extra layer of security. Fitted with drill resistant plates to protect locks and 16mm hinge side protective pins
- The Banham High Security Plus Door can be made bullet-proof and is also available with bullet proof glass up to FB standards with a 30 minute fire rating.
Request a Free Survey
Request a survey to discover how we can help with your unique requirements. Call us for advice on 020 7622 5151 or fill out our online request form and we’ll be in touch shortly.